Happy Birthday to Sophi! Sweet 15 years old today.
As we sang Happy Birthday, Daniel was singing like
the elephant in Sing and Sophi gave him the side eye, haha
I hope it was a good day for her. My mom came by yesterday to celebrate with a card and cash. Today we just gave her cash via venmo (I'm getting lame at giving gifts) and we had cake and ice cream. Ethan Bella and Alvie and Mel and Christian all came by so that was nice. We also watched some old videos of Sophi and it was really funny. These two were the crowd favorites -
Baby Sophi in a life jacket on the boat (look at her legs haha) and Sophi sad about McDonalds (looking for the link for that one still). A few others that made us laugh, this one of
Ethan, Hyrum, Wes and neighbor Tess doing something to Hooked on a Feeling, which they said made perfect sense to them at the time. Ethan remembered that they worked really hard with each other to try and get the timing right, haha. Corey and Lily called over messenger to wish her happy birthday.
Corey and Lily are still gone in Sacramento, but he'll take Sophi out after he's back on Tuesday. Lily has one more class and practice test tomorrow, then they'll head to Elko for Monday night, then drive home on Tuesday.
It was a lovely morning for me. I left early for a walk to the ruins and spent the morning there listening to the creek, reading my scriptures, and enjoying God's creations.
I hope to go up there every Sunday morning that I can before winter comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment