Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Curly Girls

I put curlers in the girls' hair over the weekend. I did Melodie first, and when Sophia saw me doing her hair, she wanted me to do her hair too. Isn't she so cute?!?!
Doesn't get much cuter than a toddler in hair curlers. I wasn't sure if she'd really let me put them in or that she would keep them in over night once they were all in, but she did and she was just adorable.
She read a book to Hyrum before she went to bed, using the phrase "oh no!" and various facial expressions to tell the story.

Cute cute cute
Have I mentioned that I think my little girls are cute?
Cuteness - it's their survival instinct. Keeps them alive when I find black permanent marker faces drawn all over the walls in my bedroom.
Sophi is a little cat that sneaks into our bedroom and curls up at the foot of our bed sometime during the night. Take out the curlers, and hello Shirley Temple!
Pretty tight curls the first day, but the softer curls show themselves over the next few days.
Lily drew a picture of Abi:
That's about right. I thought of putting curlers in their hair, knowing the soft curls would come, after Sophi sported this hat with hair over at a friends' house:
She's like a little Rapunzel. We put the hat on Natalie and Lily too. Little girls like hair that curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...