Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Family Pictures 2023

Family pictures 2023 are here! Rochelle sent me the link tonight - sending a huge thank you to her for doing amazing work. She and her husband's company is Pointe Digital Photography, I highly recommend. She's done our family photos since we moved here - 20122014. 2017, 2018, 2020 - We love how these turned out, especially this one below with our gorgeous mountain in the background!

The kids were all excited as they looked at these, all chiming in "We are so good looking!" ha. They do make a pretty handsome bunch. I was just looking back at some of those photos from years past, and our family looks so small! Small numbers and small people - now we make a group of 15 and they're all getting so big! Half of us are adults!! (wait... CTJMEH&W are adults... so 7 out of 15, so almost half.) Corey and I - the original adults!
Feeling pretty good for our mid 40s. I think it's pretty amazing that we've made all these humans! We're getting older, but I'm glad we are young enough to still be parents of toddlers. Yes, the little ones are still well represented. Little queen Katharine was the center of attention this year, and she was somewhat agreeable for her individual photo - not bad, little baby! 

She did not, however, cooperate for most of the other pictures, as demonstrated below.

It's ok, we've been here before (sad Lily in 2014). Katharine wanted her daddy, who she calls "mama" (she calls me mama too, but at this moment she didn't want me). The kids have been flying the nest, but we're glad when we have them all here, even if it is just for a few hours. 

I thought these pictures on the long bench were fun. All of our little ducks with us and lined up in a row. We did some pictures today at the Temple Quarry, where we did them 7 years ago

And then a few at Granite Park, which was where we had the gorgeous mountain views. Ok, so here are some of the individual shots! We'll go in order (cause that is how I've memorized their names). The leader of the pack - Joseph - 

Melodie - 

Ethan - 

Hyrum - 

Wesley - 

Abigail - 

Lilian - 

Sophia - 
Natalie - 
Owen - 

Daniel - 
Sweet Peter!
Another family group pic - 
Love these kids - 
We also got pictures taken with all of Corey's family. Wayne gave it as a present to JeNeal on mother's day, and even though she took a turn for the worse and we weren't able to get them taken while she was here, we were all remembering her today. We are confident that she was happy that we were together and took pictures today. 
At Granite Park - let's hear it for the girls!

And for these handsome young men!

The kids all said "We have to do one laying on the grass!!! It's a tradition!!" We've only done it like twice, so I'm not sure it is a tradition, but many of us have the pic from 2020 (last pic) as their lockscreen and stuff. I think we did one in 2012 but I don't have that on the blog.
Ok, done! Another session of family pictures is in the books. I think it was a success. Go team.

5 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t believe how the kids have grown up! Beautiful family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much mom! The fact that I am your daughter and I'm making a comment. ;) Thank you mom! ( BTW: This is Natalie.) :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...