Monday, October 7, 2019

Laser Quest

Another Monday night - another FHE activity. I'm probably more often than not a reluctant participant. Tonight was one of those nights. I wasn't thrilled to tag along for this one, cause I knew I'd just be sitting there nursing Peter again, and I'd also not even be able to see any of the fun the kids were having. But I took a picture before they went into their game...
And then I sat there and watched TwoSet violin. Sophi invited her friend Griffin. Lily's laser tag code name was "A Girl". Owen and Daniel loved shooting the guns!
Go get the bad guys!! Bad guys were probably Hyrum and Wes. Ethan was on a date tonight.
When they were done they came out and Owen jumped as he proudly cheered "I shoot the GUN!" and he jumped on the word gun. It was cute. Little kids. Then they went to play air hockey and everyone else played games cause Corey got $20 in quarters.
Owen's ready for ya, Daniel!
So that was that and it was fine and the kids really wanted to go see a movie tonight but it was 7:30 when Corey got home tonight and the movie they wanted to see  (Spider Man Homecoming at the dollar theater) was just starting and the next showing wasn't until 9:45 and that would be too late. So maybe we'll do that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...