Tuesday, June 17, 2014

No More Growing

Look who's getting bigger! Someone is feeling pretty confident and ready to take on the world!
Natalie, you are in big trouble. You are not listening to me or obeying.
I've repeatedly told you to stop growing and that you have to stay little, but are you listening?! No.
And then yesterday she started pulling the "look at me stand up from the middle of the room without holding on to anything" move.
True, it was just way too cute everytime you did it, and we all cheered and clapped in encourangement and approval of your achievement, but we didn't mean it sweetie, and it's gotta stop, Natalie! You need to stay little!!!
No more of this childhood development - you just stay little right now! Ok, I guess that's not entirely accurate... I guess I don't want you to stay little forever, cause I do need to move on in my life... I think I'd like and I know I really need to start getting full night's sleep... (I've spoiled her and she is not babywise. I'm feeling like a zombie today, again...)
So I'll try to enjoy your cute stands and falls and tip overs, and I'll try to enjoy nursing and snuggling you during these lazy days of summer. Someday I'll have the time and freedom to get ready for American Ninja Warrior (Joseph and I are gonna do it together after his mission, oh yeah) But as for now, I can't even leave you for two hours to go to the temple or anything. Cause you are not baby wise. But I'll try to go easy on myself and slow down and will remember that this will pass. I will enjoy the present of wonderful babytime with you.

1 comment:

  1. you win for best mommy blogger in my book!!! i love how you record your families history...it will definitely prove priceless in soo soo many ways!
    i love catching up and seeing how you do it! you have energy and love beyond compare!

    thank you for your example!
    you are blessing so many lives...including mine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...