Sunday, April 14, 2019

3 Months Old!

It's our favorite time of babyhood - Peter is 3 months old today!
I took a hundred pictures, and the one above was the first one I took and also one of the cutest. But the lighting was a little dark. Not that I know much about taking photos with proper light...
Oh Peter, he's the perfect blend of cuteness, squishy-ness, and softness, and he's got that o-so-lovely baby smell.
And he makes the cutest little coos and squeaks, it's so fun! Later in the evening Mel came and got him to smile some more for me, he was flirting with her, he loves Mel
Isn't that a cute picture? Who are we kidding? They're all cute. But I'll limit myself to six pics.
This one below captures the cubby-ness of his chneck (cheeks and neck)
Peter Peter! Ok, ten pics...
Show us how cute you are!
Aww... I love how much he moves his fingers and fists -
And when he gets really excited, he'll squish himself all up with his hands up to his face
Remembering the cuteness of my past babies - I used to do 2 month pictures, but that tradition apparently stopped after Sophia. Sorry Natalie, my apologies to her and the children that have followed, I'm not sure what happened, other than I just got really outnumbered by kids and over my head in life. Actually I think it was cause Kiddie Kandid's went out of business. And I figured I take enough pictures myself. So you latter group are lucky that your babyhood is captured online for you to enjoy for many years to come since I have been blogging in earnest for your entire childhoods. Here is 3 month old Natalie3 month old Owen (and almost 4 month old Owen, cute little guy) and 3 month old Daniel. I love my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...