Friday, February 7, 2020

Dressed Up, Asleep, and Bruised

Just a few cute pictures of my cute kids. I am prone to take pictures of them when they are dressed up and when they are asleep. And thus it is with these photos. So here's Daniel on Wednesday night.
I don't know why the girls dressed him up, but he looked super duper cute.
You're such a cute little man, Daniel! And we need to find what happened to the clarinet that belongs in that case you're holding there.... but I'm glad that you were able to play with it.
 And here's a cute picture of Abi and Peter today.
I went to the temple to do initiatories, as I try to do every Friday, and when I got back home I was happy to see that Peter had been so well attended to and loved.
Awww.
And I also take pictures of the kids when they get hurt. Owen got hurt on Wednesday night - fell face forward into the corner of the train table downstairs when he slipped on a sheet protector or piece of paper on the floor... something like that (I need to clean up down there). It's a bit swollen above his nose between his nose and eye, but he's on the mend.
 Here's a Marco Polo video of him I shared with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...