Saturday, April 25, 2020

A Red Carpet Event

Late Thursday night, Ethan published on his youtube channel a little video that he's been working on for the past several weeks. It's a little parody of "The Office" but starring the 14 of us during quarantine. He called it "The House". To celebrate the release of his first feature film, Ethan held a Red Carpet event last evening -
Ethan has added a lot to his resume this spring: Film producer, film director, film editor, and now paparazzi photographer. He got Joseph wearing his 'Guata-jacket' (watch the video to catch that joke reference)
It was fun. He told us we all needed to get dressed, so we played along and we all dolled up in fancy clothes, jewelry, and make up.
Ethan encouraged us "Beautiful! Beautiful Natalie! That's the money shot..."
"Nice Sophi! Give me more!" (I should get the high quality photos that he took...)
(But that would mean getting out of my chair, and if I move I'm going to be distracted by a hundred other things, so I'm just gonna sit here and try and finish this...) Group shot of some of the cast -
So here are a few more from my phone. Abi "I love being on the red carpet! ...even though this was my first time..."
I will have to get the pictures off his phone later, cause I didn't get everyone on my phone.
Owen and Daniel sure loved it!
Show me the smolder!
Ethan got some cute pictures of Peter. It's amazing, all the little boys seemed to know exactly what to do!
So, here is the video project that Ethan has been working on. He's been working on it and recording us for weeks and he finally showed it to all of us on Wednesday night. He spent Thursday on the final edits, and then we all watched it again last night after our red carpet walk (and after date night). Ethan rearranged the chairs in the side room to make it more theater like, and we had popcorn too. This time through Corey and I were both crying with laughter when it showed me digging in the dirt (...mine was a little bit tears of embarrassment). Corey also laughed at himself and his long blinks. He said he is glad he was able to properly portray the part of and 'exasperated father'. So overall we think it was great. Ethan made fun of us and himself and he made a great memory for all the family - we'll have this documentary to look back on with fondness, and I know they'll all remember their big night on the red carpet. So without further ado - "The House"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...