Tuesday, October 12, 2021

I Love Fall

I love fall - I LOVE these red trees that here in our community.

Wes and Abi are going to design my future home and yard, and I let Wes know that I need lots of plants that will turn bright red in the fall. 
Red trees and bushes that I can be in awe of when I look out our window. I put one more picture from today on my Glorious Earth Blog, but I've been a little sad cause for some reason, the image/photo wasn't showing up when it was in the Mosaic view. That made me sad! But I just barely figured it out that the image wasn't showing up cause I was uploading it here, and then copying and pasting it there. SO I just figured it out that it does show up there if I upload it there again, so yay, that Mosaic and Flipcard and all the other views works again and it's pretty again. (Mosaic is my favorite.)

I broke out a bin of old toys in the basement today. Peter's been playing with the Fisher Price Little People.
These aren't vintage yet, but some of them are starting to look it. There have been quite a few updates since I bought a lot of these back when Joe, Mel, and Ethan were little kids. I don't even have blog posts of those days, cause that was way back in my scrapbooking days. But it's been fun watching Peter play with these.
Corey did a little bit of Christmas shopping online today. Abi had her flute lesson online, Wes had hockey practice after school... I paid some bills, tried to respond to emails, and did a little bit of work helping Dennis find a macMini. He would be happy with a refurbished one exactly like what he currently has, which is a 2010, so those are a few other things going on right now. Time for bed, we'll do more stuff tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...