Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Stretching

Not much to report today. I was doing some stretching in my closet, and Peter likes to come help me reach further to the ground by getting in my back. 

I've got a cute monkey on my back! And he likes selfies. And phones. And if you let him use your phone, prepare for some grief when you try to get it back. 

Corey took kids to Fat Cats with Get Out Pass tonight (WSNODP). Abi was at GMS and Lily was babysitting for a neighbor. We haven't been taking advantage of it as well this time, and we're not going to renew it for next year. It's still a good deal, but you have to use it, obviously, and I haven't been doing that with my nursing baby, and Corey's been busy at work, so it's ok, but yeah, we'll won't be getting it again. But it's been great for the times we go. They went bowling tonight and then played video games and other stuff to get tokens. 

They came home with treats and disappearing ink and other dollar store-ish junk. 

Butterfly Report: I released one female monarch butterfly. We're down to 6 chrysalides and 15 caterpillars. After I picked up Abi from the bus, after she got home from GMS, I drove to the Sandy Ampitheater and picked some milkweed pods that I have been eyeing for a while on some milkweed along the path there. I'm excited to plant a lot and hope we have a great milkweed harvest next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...