Sunday, May 7, 2023

Walking!

Look at who is WALKING!!!! 

I'm here at the computer and Daniel is behind me, and she starts walking to him!!! I was able to take this video of some of her first steps!

CUTEST thing EVER!!! She is so proud of herself, and Daniel and I were squealing!

Of course we had to go downstairs and call everyone over to come and see. Here siblings were all cheering as she showed off her new talent.  

And she made us all feel special by giving us each a turn!

A baby's first steps is one of the most fun and exciting things. We were all feeling pure joy watching her! I love being a mom! I am so grateful to have been able to and get to experience these little milestones in each of my children's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...