Monday, December 20, 2010

Sala De Los Ninos

Like the hotel in Vina del Mar, the kids love the play room here. Not as cool, but it still works. This is now the only place where they are free to express their creative side. Unless it's just with toilet paper. Toilet paper is still allowed in the apartment. No pens, no crayons, no paints, no pencils, NOTHING! And with a kitchen door, I think we might be able to keep this too nice of a furnished apartment decent for the owner. Except for the black feet that follow us everywhere. I'll post something about that later - gotta figure out that one.

Joe standing to compose his story.


And the back of the kids room is a glass sliding door that opens to the back common area with a slide, sand, pool, grass, it's great.

Here's the view looking up on the back lawn at our building.

We're on the right, see the balcony with all white glass and shades covering the balcony? That's floor 10, so we're up 4 from there, #14, my lucky number! :) My number for most all my soccer days. I loved #14, that was my number. The kids have got it down I think, so hopefully they won't ever get lost in the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...