Thursday, December 27, 2018

Sledding

Melodie took Daniel sledding today and got some of the cutest pictures EVER...
She has more and said she emailed them to me, and I thought I also downloaded them off her phone, but neither one of those is true, so I'll have to make due with these screenshots of her instagram for now, but I'll try to remember to come back and update later with all of the adorable pictures.
Daniel is the cutest! And Mel, you are such a good big sister, thank you!

7 January Update - Ok, I finally got her photos, so fun! First they got warmed up to the cold by exploring in the backyard. 
 Daniel was intrigued by the "snowman" (that's what he and Owen call snow)
Yep, it's snowman outside!
I admit it, snow is pretty cool stuff
Sophi was in the backyard too with her new stuffed cat Scruff A Luv toy...
"You having fun Soph? Sitting there by yourself?" Ok
 And then Mel and Daniel headed over to the gulley to sled. Daniel!! You're so stinkin cute!!
Two pictures similar to the ones she put on Instagram...
with just a slight variation. But I'll post it, cause it's adorable. Thanks for taking him Mel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...