Saturday, January 4, 2020

Spoiled

Here's a cute photo of Wesley sleeping with Peter after school yesterday. It was only a 2 day week of school, but that was still enough to tucker Wesley out. 
Peter LOVES Wesley. He really likes Ethan, Wesley, and Lily. They all love it when I'm holding Peter and he will reach out for them to take him! And I'm always grateful when they are able to give me a little relief from pampering this baby.
Peter might be a little spoiled...  Are you spoiled, Peter?
He's a pretty happy kid. Except first thing in the morning. He always wakes up crying and with a sour face. But then he's pretty good the rest of the day. Tonight I went over some goals with the kids for the new Children and Youth program. Peter helped us. He mostly just likes to play with the markers.
Peter loves markers. The little girls gave him some unsharpened pencils for Christmas (that they had won on Christmas Eve in the saran wrap game). He liked that. I've been a little too lax with the permanent markers lately, and I'm worried it will come back to bite me by me finding marker all over the walls (picture 7) or the carpet. But the girls have needed the markers for various barbie projects, so I've let my guard down, I hope I don't regret it. Do you like their fireplace and mantle?
Or a couch with storage underneath? We got a new piano at Costco for Christmas, and Mel just put it together today, and the little girls snatched up the Styrofoam shapes and put them to good creative use! I was impressed with what they made.
And last pictures for today are these of Daniel during prayer tonight.
He has been been a goof tonight running around with this blanket over his head and Wesley's LBB uniform hat holding it on. Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...