Thursday, June 22, 2023

Sick Pic

We went to Waterford tonight. I was excited to get a group pic of the kids at home, which is currently kids #5 through #13. And speaking of Wes and Baby K, look at this great photo I got!

K flying high looking like a baby ballerina with the moon above her head. I immediately shared it on Wride Nataion, and Mel said "This photo is sick" - which currently in 2023 means very cool or excellent! We took a slow mo video and then got that still shot. After Wesley's first two tosses in the air, Abi and Lily and I were coaching him: "HIGHER!!!" and then voilĂ , my pic of the year. The kids all promptly told me to text it to them and it is now on their cell phone lockscreens. Here are two of my favorites of the kid group pic - Lily and Wes holding Katharine's hands - 
And everyone standing on their own two feet.
We got there with sunlight to spare. We set up on the hill, and right after I took this pic....
The sprinklers came on ON us! So we ran for the field, and were listening carefully for the sputters of the next system turning on. Thankfully it went westward next and did the parking strip. Enjoying time on the field. Kids played pass and catch with balls and frisbees.
Katharine liked the little yellow balls - she was holding all three of them and that was super cute. I missed getting a pic of it.
Today Katharine also got her daily fruit intake by finishing off one of my apples. 
I get off the skin, and then she takes it from there. Showing the two little teeth that she works with.
She's actually got four on top too. They all practically came in at the same time in April. I liked how she was eating the apple like a cob of corn.
An apple a day keeps my kids regular. The only other exciting thing I did today was go to Costco. I had to go to get frozen berries. Natalie used the last of my berries at home, so I had to go. One of my daily meals is a big bowl of berries with rice milk and sometimes topped with a spoonful of chocolate plant protein powder. Berries and apples, I eat fruit everyday, not doing great on vegetables. Oh well. I'm keeping my eye on the flats of peaches. They are at Costco but they are still too hard, but they should be nice and juicy soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...