Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Messy Death Star

Thought this was funny as it summed up how I'm feeling today - I've got busy kids ripping things up faster than I can pick things up, hence my house is a mess, and Corey saw a MOUSE in his office last night (crumbs on over the floor that I just can't keep up with), we have radon in the basement, the power company sent us a letter to politely inform us that we use more power than anyone else in our neighborhood - I attribute that to kids coming in and out of our house all day and leaving the door open behind them each time (and cause I've had the basement windows slightly open all summer to help the radon flow out hopefully - which said open windows might have made it easier for the mice to break in since I noticed a hole in the screen down there... doh!) and ugh I don't know where to start.  So glad the kids are home from school now so I can pretend they will help me!!  
Well, Joe will atleast.  He's the ideal son.  Here he was over the weekend playing with Nicole's toddlers. Gotta love those responsible first born children, I'd be even more of a nutcase without that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...