Monday, April 12, 2021

Going Down the Slide

I took the little boys to the park this morning, go me!! Peter learned how to go down the slide. 

First he started with the very short toddlers slides -

Ready, set, go!
And then he moved onto a pretty tall slide. I coaxed him down a few times and caught him, and then after that he was able to do it on his own! He was so proud of himself. 

I brought Owen and Daniel's bikes and they rode those around on the sidewalk. It was still pretty cold but atleast it was sunny. That makes it a good day for the park. Also our other usual Monday activities are talking to our missionaries and going to violin. Here are links to Mel and Ethan's emails from today: Mel was transferred to Michigan! I thought it was funny to think that she was originally called to Brazil, reassigned to Indiana, and is now living and serving in Michigan! And Ethan didn't have any pictures this week, but we're lucky that we always get to see him over the messenger video. I didn't sit in on the violin lessons today, and instead talked to Mel and Ethan while I watched Peter play. Here he is looking totes adorbs as he played with a dinosaur puzzle.
Oh he's beautiful. After I got home, I went to pick up Wes and Corey. They had biked in to work today. But they didn't want to bike home, so I picked them up. 
They're just warming up! They plan on working up to a level where they can bike both ways. But for now it's just downhill, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...