Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Dinos and Books

Our membership to Thanksgiving Point expires on the 16th. I don't think we'll renew it for next year, cause we have the get out pass and the aquarium still. Plus I'm not getting out much anyway these days, and don't think that will change in the next few months while I'm in the last trimester, nor will it change in May after this baby is born. Unless I outsource it to Mel, which I might try and do. Today Mel came with us to the Dinosaur museum.

"Look at that BIIIIG dinosaur!" - Peter. A picture by the T-Rex skeleton inside. 
The little boys had fun. We followed them around as they excitedly ran from one dinosaur display to another. Peter really liked reading the dinosaur books too - 
We've been here lots of times before, so I'll spare you more pictures. Well, I guess one more. They always like seeing the baby dinosaur.
This evening, Peter was cute reading a Disney Cars book to Abi.
He is 100% little boy - he likes his spiderman and batman pajamas, and to play with or read about cars and dinosaurs. 

I know life won't always be this simple, but I'm grateful it is with him right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...