Friday, December 29, 2023

What Do You Meme? WRIDE EDITION

Hello. We are up at Wolfcreek and I have just a moment so I thought I'd try and blog. It's been a nice Christmas break with the kids. I mentioned on Christmas Day that Joseph and Melodie gifted Corey and I and our family a wonderful remake of the "What Do You Meme" game. It featured photos of the kids, Corey and I, and even Grandpa made an appearance and classic family quotes. We played it over at Wayne's house on Christmas day. Below is Natalie choosing the quote she likes best to go with Ethan's "Don't Care" mission photo.

The options were: 

  • When kids say "I'm hungry" 10 mins after you fed them
  • How dad feels when kids say "I'm bored"

I thought they were both very appropriate and I was laughing! Here's another one of a cute little Katharine looking quite disheveled. 

My favorite options for this one: 

  • When your secret Santa gives you something that was yours to begin with
  • When you realized that Dad can see all of your latest google searches 
  • When you wake up from a nap and realize you slept through the entire evening and now it's time for bed.

Haha! So funny! Here's the last one from Christmas day that I took a picture of. 

This photo is of Wesley re-enacting me when I fell when I was rollerblading up at the U of U with Corey and some friends, and I broke my leg. (This was the summer before my senior year and messed up my senior year soccer season, bummer!)
  • When Dad puts on an educational Sunday movie 
  • When Mom and Dad warn us that Santa won't give us presents this year and he actually doesn't
  • When they said scriptures were almost over but that was an hour ago 
and all the college kids could relate to this one...
  • When you're all ready to go out but then realize you have no money, no plan, and no friends. 

So sometimes the original quotes that came with the game work pretty good! But most of us all prefer the family quotes. It was really funny. We're going to have fun playing this game! 

So Corey and the kids had a fun time skiing today, although there isn't a lot of snow, so only one lift is open. It's still fun to spend time with the kids and to do stuff together. 

K taking selfies of us... I love this pretty little face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...