Thursday, December 14, 2023

Leftovers

Hello. Not much to report today. I spent most of my spare time yesterday and today doing some lesson prep for my 12 year old Sunday school class. Talking about Revelation 6-14 this week! Exciting stuff! Hyrum is done with school at BYUI and will be home tomorrow. I took a selfie with P&K during lunch today - having leftover soup from the get together with Wrides on Sunday. Made myself a side of grilled veggies to go with it. I can't remember why I took this pic.

Probably just cause my kids are cute. Natalie is a good little mother to Katharine. Carrying her around on her shoulders while K trys to read. Impressive. Probably a little dangerous too.

I ordered an orange lobster-looking back thing today. I don't sleep with a pillow, I sometimes have a rice bag under my neck or between my shoulder blades. I think this might help along those same lines. I just feel like I'm so tight in my shoulders, so I'm hoping it helps. Probably just another online gizmo that I prob wasted money on, but it's not wasted if I use it, so I'll use it. It was a little warm and sunny in the afternoon yesterday and so I gave Lucky some time outside. He's a good little butterfly. Cute Katharine was drawing at the table today, SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! LOOK HOW SHE IS HOLDING HER PENCIL!!!

KATHARINE YOU ARE SO SMART!!! I love her. Just another 10 days until Christmas. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...