Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Dessert

I have stayed up too late, catching up on the blog. I finished July and documenting our trip to Newport, yay. It's past midnight. I took a nap today so I should be ok tomorrow, though there's not much happening so I am ok to take a nap as needed. I played a lot of Flip 7 with the boys. Peter didn't like it the first two days but he likes it now and is handling it better when he gets out in a round. We also did the Park City Summer puzzle again. We've done it everyday this week so far. I ate too much at dinner and then Mark had dessert for everyone tonight - brownies and ice cream. Kids were happy with that. 

Corey and I took a morning ride. We went up Mother Urban and Tommy's Two Step, then down Silver Queen. From Mother Urban, we were able to see the Judge Mine! (Hi Grandpa!) 

As we were finishing our climb today, I recognized the area and I have finally found the trail that I first rode on as we came down after the bike haul in 2020. It is Tommy's Two Step! Now it's an uphill only, but it is the one! I've been looking for it, cause I remember it and remember how I was freaked out on it that first time biking down hill - the hill felt so steep! and the corners were so tight!! It was totally good for a climb today and I'm glad I finally found it. Back at the room, K took a few pictures of me eating my breakfast salad. They were not flattering, so I shall not share them. Then K wanted me to take a photo of her. Here is that photo - in portrait mode

She's our princess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...