Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Back to School Water Party

Today we had a Back to School water party with neighborhood friends. It was a birthday party turned into a last water party of summer combo. I took the little kids. I didn't bring swimsuits... I figured if they wanted to get wet, they could just get wet in their clothes. They did get wet. Doh, I had meant to take off shoes, though. But Daniel was too quick!
Oh, but mom, it's so much more fun to get shoes wet!! He looked so happy, I guess I won't be mad. The shoes should be okay.
You have fun sloshing around!
Abi enjoying a snow cone.
Singing Happy Birthday and ready to enjoy cake and ice cream. 
I drove over to the party, and when I did, the van was making terrible sounds. I told Corey, and I think he is going to take it in tomorrow. Which is good, cause I'm afraid to drive it now. But I figured I should be safe on the .25 mile drive over to the neighbors. The kids had a fun time. 
Although I did park the car right by a bee nest or something that was in the ground, and Natalie got stung as we got out of the car cause she stepped on the hole or too close to it or something. Cause suddenly she was crying really badly. That wasn't nice of the bees. It was an honest mistake, sheesh. She recovered quickly though.
Owen loved the cars. He wasn't interested in the water slide with all these cars that he needed to play with. He was busy busy.
It was a good way for the elementary kids to spend their last day of summer fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...