Friday, August 31, 2018

Little Girl Drawings

The little girls have been busy drawing pictures. Sophi got a new set of markers from her teacher. Nothing gets used like a new set of markers.
They've also been using Mel's colored pencils.
Some of my favorite pictures - Sophi did this one of a ballerina.
Sophi also did this little mermaid.
Lily did Dash from the Incredibles. The little boys have discovered that movie and have been watching it alot. They call the movie "Power".
Here is one by Natalie. She's learned how to do the eyes from watching Sophi draw... This is someone from the Lego Elves movie, Emily Jones I think?
And this is a portait by Natalie of me. My hair up in a high bun. (I think I need to see an ophthalmologist...)
And no art session by Natalie would be complete without her drawing a rainbow. Cute girls.
I'm at home with a more quiet house right now. All the little girls and Wesley went with Corey on a little camping trip with Corey's brother up in Uintahs. I'm home with Owen and Daniel and am pleased to report that we will be going to bed at a descent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...