Sunday, July 19, 2026

Reading & Fishing

It's been a nice Sunday. I am always happy when I see the kids reading the blog books. 

They read for a bit, then Corey got out a fishing pole and had the kids fish for Brazil candy that Mel brought home a few weeks ago.
They were too eager to play this game!
Mel and Christian dropped by for a visit. Mel said her clothes are starting to not fit, so I broke out my maternity clothes so she could take a look through them. 

I am still holding onto these clothes with a small glimmer of hope for myself, but maybe the key is to get rid of them, and then I'll need them! Ok, yeah, take anything you want. I recognize that some of the stuff is out of style. All black is the safest bet. 
She found a few things that work for her. I also gave her permission to hem and alter anything she wants. What else have the kids been doing today? Natalie's always coming up with something creative. She was painting faces today. Katharine was a willing customer.
You look so pretty! Thought I'm not sure what you are. Or maybe Natalie did it to order, and K just said strawberries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...