Friday, June 14, 2019

Park City Swimming

I didn't have an activity planned for today. I thought I might make it "Free Friday" (meaning everyone do what you want) or Friend Friday (play with friends) - but then Corey said that his brother was up at Park City and said we could come swimming with them. So I decided it can be "Family Friday" and we try to do something with extended family on Fridays! Yeah! Good idea. So, they weren't checking in until 4, so I didn't tell anyone about it but just told them to do their chores and stuff. The day wore on and when it was almost dinner time I told them they could go swimming but they had to do their jobs. they worked quickly and we headed up for a nice evening swim.
Peter didn't stay in the pool that long. So I fed him, Mark made us all dinner, I sliced apples, and it was great!
It was relatively stressless, cause Peter behaved and I didn't worry about these two drowning. They walked back and forth from the big pool to the hot tubs.
It's great having the big kids around to keep an eye on everyone. These little girls are almost big kids too.
One part Owen and Daniel didn't like was when cousin Issac splashed water on them.
After that they said he was a bad guy and kept a wary eye on him
We stayed and swam until 10pm.
Hyrum and Wesley drove up with Mark and slept over and tomorrow they are going kayaking and spending the morning up at Jordanelle with their cousins. Should be fun!
And with that I come to the end of this official first week of Summer for us! 5 for 5 activities, good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...