Friday, June 7, 2019

Vegas

We packed up in Newport yesterday and made our way to Las Vegas. It is HOT here. Reminds me of my mission (in Arizona). We arrived before our check in time so we had a bit of time to kill before we could unload into our rooms. Corey took the kids around the resort and I waited in a shaded parking stall with sleeping kids.
We'll be here two nights. Last night we were at the Worldmark, tonight we are at the Marriott Chateau. When we checked into the Chateau today it brought back memories of travelling back in the day.
We looked like a disheveled bunch. And we are.
Corey's parents watched the little kids last night while Corey and Mel and I went to see the Donny and Marie show - show #1658, only 73 shows remaining! It was our first time ever seeing a show in Vegas. My favorite part was the Birthday thing Donny did, that was fun! Corey's parents are seeing it tonight. Corey and some of the kids walked them down to the Flamingo for their show, and did a little bit of people watching on the way.
I really liked all the art in the Marriott.
Gave me some ideas of stuff I'd like to do, but I probably won't get to it for another decade or two.
The kids watched the Lego Movie 2 at the pool tonight.
It was fun, but that movie has forever ruined Lego Batman for my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...