Thursday, June 27, 2019

Wrestling Dad

Ethan in Idaho with Crescent today. My apologies to my older children, that I don't blog much about your life anymore. You guys are lucky if I mention you once or twice a month! Peter is hogging all my blogging attention! Speaking of Peter... Corey got him to laugh really hard tonight playing peek a boo with him
- it was so cute!
Peter is nice to Corey, he doesn't demand anything and he's been a pretty low key baby with me too. He's pretty much perfect!
But once one kids starts having fun with Corey, some kinda instinctive toddler alarm goes off and they all start coming.
Too many kids!
Corey, you can take them!
I like seeing Corey play with the kids.
One other thing from this evening... there was a knock at the door. I thought it was probably a pest control salesman, but when I opened the door there were 3 guys. "Yes?..." Then they asked for Melodie!! Um... this has never happened before.
They were from the single adults ward and wanted to invite Melodie to come to their ward (10:30 on Sunday Mel!) Oh! okay, well that makes sense then. Still, I got their names (Jake, Aiden, and Robert) and then I asked if I could take their picture, cause I didn't think Mel would believe me if I said 3 guys were here looking for her. Funny huh! She should probably go a few times to the Singles Ward, to start to warm up her flirting skills before she starts school at BYU in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...