Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Pool, Paddle Boards, and Boat

Corey and I went to a timeshare presentation this morning, it was part of the deal that Corey got for this week here. I was really impressed, Marriott has a good thing going. It was a chill day - I went to the pool and I even went swimming.
Peter liked the hot tub more than the pool. 
The pool isn't cold, but it feels a little cold when you first get in. But the hot tub is just nice and relaxing.
Mel was in the hot tub with him while I played with little kids in the big pool. Corey left to rent paddle boats with the big kids. I was supposed to join them later for a boat ride, but I thought they were going to come back and get us. But I was just supposed to go there. But since I was at the pool and watching kids, I didn't have my phone on me. So by the time I saw Corey's messages and the address it was too late to make it, so the little kids and I missed out. It would have been fun. (We didn't really plan out things together, so Corey knew what was going on but I didn't)
 I took kids back and made dinner. Vegan Hamburgers and fries. I'll try to get Corey's pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...