Monday, June 24, 2019

Summer Monday

Good morning. Happy Monday. Today started off with violin for Sophi. I actually like having the lesson on Monday, it helps to get the week started of on a productive foot. Owen was awake and came with me. He played with their train the whole time.
Peter came too.
Other than that it was a low key day. Iveth took some of my kids to the library, so I'm going to count that as our outing, ha.
Abi, Sophi and Natalie went. They made catapults or something.
And when I took Sophi to violin, I dropped off Wes to do yardwork for Corey's parents. After he was finished doing chores for them, I was aware that his cousin and friends had wanted to surprise him and take him out for a snowcone or something for his birthday (tomorrow). So he was gone all day. We went to a park over there in Holladay after picking him up. The little kids loved that.
They love going to this park in Holladay.
It is by the field where we usually watch fireworks on the 4th of July.
Eventhough we go to the fireworks here almost every year, I have never walked over to the park before. I'm usually just chilling in a folding chair heavy with child.
So this was my first time seeing it up close, and it is a really cool park! I can see why the kids really like it and often ask to go there. Daniel climbing up the ladder to the slides -
Daniel was so cute, he invited me to go up with him - "It's really fun!"
We'll come back again now that I know how cool it is. So we headed out once it was dark, Wes had a long day, it was a good day. More party-ing tomorrow with another birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...