Friday, August 11, 2023

Feeling Better

Good news - Corey is feeling better. He felt well enough yesterday morning to go on a ride, yay, so we did to the ruins and techy section, our usual. The sun peeking through the trees!


11.24 miles, we took it easy, 1 hour 42 min, no achievements today other than getting out the door, but that was good enough for me. Also, my legs are solidly sore from a fit test that I yesterday. That surprised me,  cause I thought my legs are so in shape from biking for several months that it would be no biggie, but I guess it goes to show that different exercises use different muscles, even if they are both leg (biking vs. jump lunges and squats). So I'm sore, but thankfully not immobile from it. 

Today I went for a walk to Sunrise point. I did a headstand to add to my summer collection. 

The kids had a primary activity of going on a bike ride around the neighborhood. Even though we're in quarantine, I thought it would be ok for the kids to do since it was outside?

Although I didn't announce to anyone to stay away from us...  Hopefully I didn't break any covid etiquette rules? They needed our numbers! We had to go - we made up more than half of the turnout. They got a little red in the face. Hooray for snow cones after.

Hanging around the house today. Corey is feeling good, and emerged from the bedroom. 

He took a covid test yesterday that still showed positive, but he feels totally better. I went to go buy another at home test today, but the stores are out. I went to Walmart, Walgreens, and called it good. I didn't want to spend $20 on it anyway. 

Other things from today - Wes doing math homework. 
Again, I'm super impressed with his thorough notes. 
Katharine playing with marbles. She does put them in her mouth, but only to show off that she can break the rules but not choke. 
She is a gifted toddler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...