I went to the temple at 5am, then was back home at 6:10 - got Owen up for jazz band, made myself a carrot cilantro salad again, yum. I was really hungry so it was very good again. Then woke up P&K and went to the school for Books and Bagels. I told Peter I'd buy him a poster. There was a big sign by them that said "$5" but they were $5.99, so I think that's false advertising. Especially in todays "no more pennies" world currency. As for Katharine, I had to talk her down from a blank $17 fuzzy Frozen notebook to a $10 princess book. Daniel's not here so that saved me $10 bucks.
Kathrine was a mess eating her donuts. And her hair dried a bit crazy cause I gave her a bath right before bed.It was raining when we were leaving. Katharine wanted me to carry her, but I told her to wait and I'd run get the car. She looked so vulnerable.
lol, she's so cute.I haven't done good cleaning today, but I am here typing on the blog, so yay I'm on track to still be current after day 1. I've just let Kat watch movies today - Encanto, Snow White, then Ariel. I watched a few Sept 11th things and talked to Mel. She's thinking of taking a last minute trip to Florida, and was asking my advice, since she's in her last trimester. I did it before Katharine was born, I say go for it. Her doctor wouldn't give her a note though. I told her I had a note in the past for international travel, just in case, but no even one asked for it. I didn't need it for that trip to Florida. No amusement park rides though! Not even the tea cups (that was stupid). As for the airport, just wear a big hoodie and carry your bag in front, you'll be fine. I need to look through and see if I have any good insights here to pass on to my daughters for their pregnancies and newborn infants. Maybe I'll make a master list of pregnancy advice and baby advice. As for traveling in the last trimester, I ALSO did it when we went to Pepperdine, but that was before my blogging days back when Corey was applying to Business Schools, so probably 2003 with Hyrum? I had a note from my doctor in preparation for flying back from Brazil (Owen's pregnancy), didn't need it.
Hyrum texted that he might bring Daniel home tonight after they go country dancing, so if he does that they'd arrive at like 1 am. He said Daniel's turned on Park City Mode where he's just being lazy and entitled. Sent us this pic and said "Bro just woke up and is complaining about going to devotional..."

No comments:
Post a Comment