Thursday, September 19, 2024

Daniel is 8!

The last of our September birthdays was today - Happy Birthday to Daniel! First get my traditional b-day photo of kid in the birthday bag.

His brothers looked on as he opened his gifts from me. I ran out last night to get the goods. Before I left, Daniel let me know he wants Pokemon stuff. I think I did an ok job on gifts. 
He got a pokemon belt with two balls, 3 figures, one plush Pikachu keychain, and a few Pokemon cards. I ALSO decorated! Not to brag... Banner AND balloons.
And since I knew my mom wasn't coming over, I made the cake! Sorry, no... I bought the cake mix, Abi made it. She made it today after she got home from school, and I left for the temple. Did a session, they waited to have the cake and ice cream (Brownies to the Moon) until after I got back. Ok, time to light the candles.
Daniel wearing his Pokemon swag. Today was pajama day at school.
We love you Daniel! Happy birthday! Now let's eat the cake!
Wes is able to call on his siblings birthdays, so we get to hear from him a lot! He called earlier today, but realized after he called that Daniel was at school, so we talked for a minute. Cute Katharine's chubby face!
And saying goodbye - 
...then saying goodbye again after everyone hung up, so I could get a pic of her cuteness. 
Wes called again later in the evening, he enjoyed talking to his older siblings.
Sitting her blogging while we gather kids for scriptures. This is how it usually looks. 
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Daniel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...