I just got back from the Michael movie with Corey and my parents and my Utah siblings. We went to the 9:15 show.
We LOVED it!
Seriously it was so good. I didn't have any big expectations about it, we all went just for old times sake, to give a nod to our childhood and the 80s. But my mind was blown. Like HOW??? How do you re-create huge concerts or these iconic moments - hello his performance of Billie Jean at Motown 25?? Like they recreated it frame for frame and Jaafar Jackson performed flawlessly, like I don't know how they did it, but they did, and the theater was vibrating and it felt like we were in the stadium watching with the fans. SO COOL. So yeah, blew my mind.
I don't know if it over stimulated my brain, but I couldn't go to bed after we got home, so here I am. Quick recap of today - Busy day. K had a bad dream that bad guys killed Abi. We reunited them this morning to let K know things are well and Abi is fine.

I made sourdough, delivered it for Lily's and Sophi's bread business, I went with K to pick up J&E from the airport, visited with them for a bit, Joseph looking at the old US President's book that he memorized in Brazil when we went in 2007, so funny.
Joseph and Eliza stayed up late last night and got up early to pack, so they took a rest, I took K with me to visit two neighbors, Collen N and Ruthann J, beautiful homes and AMAZING artwork on their walls, esp Ruthann's home, wow! I was inspired. Came home, read my scriptures, nap from 2-4 while Corey went on a ride with J&W.
Joseph used my bike, and Wes used my silver bike, so I wasn't invited, but it's ok cause I had to take a nap or I would not survive Owen's trumpet lesson. CJW back home, I took S to churchill then O to trumpet, construction traffic on Wasatch made us 6 minutes late, back home, Katharine drew some people, awww -



No comments:
Post a Comment