Thursday, February 1, 2007

Brazil


We spent 4 months in Brazil in 2007 - from February to June. I did not blog at that time, but did send emails to my family every week or so. I originally posted all those weekly entries in one big post about Brazil, but have since edited it by date. So, I am now going back in time to put those entries here by the date they were entered, but will still start off with this first snippet that was originally posted October 25, 2007:

So ... this is my first post to our family Blog! Yes, we will keep anyone who is interested informed of all our family adventures. This will be the largest post by far, as I am pasting here my journal entries from our 4 month stay in Campinas, Brazil. It would take a long time to read it all, so just browse it if you want, and hopefully you'll find a fun or dramatic entry, like when Wesley almost drowned, our when our house got flooded, or when the car hood flew up on Corey as he was driving on the freeway. I'll see if I can post the corresponding pictures where they fit. Happy reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...