Saturday, September 13, 2008

La Familia Montes

So I haven't posted for a while - but I have a good reason. We are hosting a family of 5 from Argentina. They've been here for about a month, and things are starting to settle into a routine enough for me to actually document some of it. I'll be posting some pics now and then of our house guests who are Pablo and Laura and their three boys, Lucas, Tomas, and Julian. With our family of 4 boys, Melodie is feeling a little outnumbered here. Abi doesn't notice or care yet. But so far so good. Laura and I are applying some FlyLady strategies and have started alternating dinner days following this menu:

Sunday - Crockpot/frozen dinner
Monday - Beef
Tuesday - Pasta/Cassarole
Wednesday - Fish/Seafood
Thursday - Chicken/Pork
Friday - New Recipe/Ethnic dish
Saturday - Pizza

Today was my turn - I love Pizza night! Easy dinner for 13 taken care of with two pizzas in the oven, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...