Thursday, June 18, 2009

Abi's ABCs

E is for EAT - I like to eat Easter egg treats!

Each of my kids have their very own ABC book. I first got the idea when Joe and Mel were little- they had a little "Baby's ABCs" book that had pictures of babies with things for each letter. For A it was Apple, B for Ball, and I thought "I have a picture of Joe eating an apple... I have a picture of Joe with a Ball..." and I looked through my photos and found pictures for each letter. And so it began. I've made a book for each kid, with the goal being to have their book done before the next baby is born. Abi's book is all ready to be hard laminated and spiral bound at Kinkos with a few days to spare. Abi loves reading the other kid's books - I know she'll love having her own book and being the star!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a fun idea! We have a "Gospel ABC" book I made and for pictures like F-Family, we have a picture of our Family or for Y-You, there is a small picture of each of the boys. They just love it. So one for each would be fun! I am excited to hear that your baby has arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!
    Best wishes with the new one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...