Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is how I put Abi down for a nap


These two pictures are on two different days - but I just realized there is something similar - both of these days she was eating Nutella when she fell asleep. I wonder if that has some kind of a sleeping pill ingredient. Above - snacking on graham crackers with Nutella - notice she just licked the Nutella off and left the cracker. Below - a Nutella sandwich. Can you tell I'm trying to get rid of it? Corey buys it at Costco when he does the grocery run. I can't have chocolately calorie ridden stuff like that around the house when I'm trying to lose weight!!! I am so not looking forward to Halloween. HeLp!


Poor little girl.

2 comments:

  1. mmm...i almost buy nutella every time i see it, but don't when i remember how i ate a whole small jar of it by myself in 2 days last year. i love the nutella commercial on tv right now that suggests that it's a health food.

    i love the post with all the kids sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi looks just like Melodie in the second picture....I thought it was Mel at first! Must be the glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...