Saturday, November 14, 2009

Look What My Kid Can Do

It's ironic, a bit unfair. I always wanted to be flexible, to be able to do the splits. I had dreams about it. I've always admired gymnasts, dancers, and yoga enthusiasts. Well, my little Melodie is on her way. Check out these limber joints -

Foot behind head

Toes to hair

Splits

She makes it look so easy. (Sigh) When I see her I start to recite Brian Regan (Funny Video Here!) - "This woman in a soothing voice: 'Simply take the bottom of your right foot and place it on the small of your back. Now take your left leg - throw it around your neck like a scarf, and breathe!' " (I love Brian Regan!)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I was never very limber either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! That last one was from me, Colleen, my friend Jen is here visiting and I forgot to sign her out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember playing with her and her limber ways when she was a baby. It was so funny. And then when she was just a little older, she'd go limp in protest against something and just flop like a ragdoll in whatever position or direction gravity took her. Guess that flexibility stuck.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...