Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shoot Me Thursday - 1 of 52

I got this idea from my friend Kristen's blog -

Post a picture of YOU (yes YOU) with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself every Thursday. You'll be glad you did! See you on Thursdays!


So here's my picture - top of the head is gone, but not bad for a 7 year old. This was when we took Lily to get her 6 month immunizations. Things went better this time than they did when she got her 3 month, at which time Abigail also got her 2 year immunizations. Then she passed out while I was paying the bill. Had to get her some juice and after 10 minutes one of the nurses helped me and my girls out to the car.

**Shoot Me is a year long challenge to get in the picture since mommy's are usually the ones behind the camera, if you want to jump in her is the link to Carin's blog where the party started.**


1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I am so glad that you are going to do this challenge. Make sure that you link over to Carin's blog because she likes to check out the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...