Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Doe, A Deer...

I'm home with my two little girls. We've been coloring in a Strawberry Shortcake coloring book that I bought for Abi this morning - one part of my renewed effort to keep her little super busy body busy. Anyway, we've had a nice morning. After lunch, we saw two deer walking in the back yard right past us. "Abi, look!" And she and Lily looked out the window... "Bambi! Two Bambis!" she squeeled. She hurried and opened the door to go talk with them before I could get my camera and was confused at why they hurried away. I told her they are afraid of people. "They are afraid of kids?" They are bigger than you, but they are afraid. I guess kinda like how you kids are afriad of and spiders. It was a young buck and a doe. Pretty fun. I love where we live.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...