Monday, June 30, 2014

Young Ninjas

So... It's American Ninja Warrior Season. That means the kids are watching their strong role models on Monday nights, and practicing the rest of the time of the day and night. Joseph wants Ninja Warrior stuff for Christmas. He wants to build an obstacle course in the back yard. Being as I've now put working in the yard high on my to-do list, I think it would be hard for me to tolerate. Luckily they're broke, so i'm sure I don't have to worry about it for a year or two.
But it's fun to see the kids all working hard on the obstacles, cause it's good exercise and they're all outside! Exercise + Outside = A Good Activity. "Is this a good activity??!?!" - Brian Regan (start at 2:54, funny!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...