Thursday, January 15, 2015

Scrapbook Memories

Tonight, as I took a quiet moment to myself, I was surprised that the quiet moment wasn't getting interrupted. Yes, the house is unusually quiet. Mel was gone at a friends house, Hyrum and Abi were sleeping, but as for the rest of them... hm. I went to find out why, and was happy that it wasn't because any little people were getting into trouble or making a mess somewhere. The 3 little girls were playing with toys in their bedroom, and in my bedroom I found all the boys.
Earlier today, when Lily, Abi, and Wesley got back from school, they showed their school class pictures to their elder siblings and told them about all their friends and as they showed them to the older kids, it made them want to go back and look at their old class pictures from oh so many years ago...
...which led to them up into my bedroom where they took several years of scrapbooks off the bedroom shelves and they spent over an hour at them and laughing at the memories. Love moments like these. :)
(and Natalie just can't resist climbing on an open back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...