Thursday, January 24, 2019

Tidying Up

Well, I finished watching all the Marie Kondo "Tidying Up" episodes. Today I put it to work a little bit in the basement, which has been a mess since Christmas happened. I haven't gotten a lot done yet, just as much as this little angel would let me...
He is a very very good baby. He cried a lot last Thursday night to Friday morning, but other than that he's been great. If he's eating he's happy. Here is a pic of him crying that the kids took. But he's nice when he's with me.
We're BFFs. Unfortunately he tends to like to visit with me at 3:30 am, which has thrown off my mornings, but it's all good. So, Yeah, I cleaned in the basement today. Got more done after the older kids were home to watch him. I went by Costco today and got more clear storage bins - going to switch out the cardboard boxes for the clear bins, cause Marie says it's helpful to be able to see what's in them. I organized a closet last week. I'm doing good at making our bed everyday.
I got a new cover for a body pillow that I like. It matches the blanket. I have to put that blanket on the bed cause the kids left a big black ink stain on it - from when it was stored in the top of the closet and they would climb up there for a little personal time, like in a clubhouse at the top of the closet. So when I got it out in December there was a big stain. So I put the blanket on there to hide it.
It's probably time for a new comforter cover. So there's a few random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...