Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Fall Clean Up

It's garbage day. I had an alarm set to remind me to go put the bins out in the street. Usually our friend Brian takes them out on Tuesdays (special needs guy in the area who likes to take out people's trash in exchange for a button up shirt donation every now and then, he's cute) ...but this week he took them out on Monday, which is way too early since they don't need to be out until Wednesday. And I don't like to be trekking out to the street several times a day, cause in this house, we trash emptying is a several times a day thing. So I had the boys bring them back in. I filled up the empty space with leaves before rolling them to the street. Peter helped me rake.
Just kidding. He didn't help, but he was cute company as he shook his leaf
He's so cute. After the garbage, I made more progress in the basement as I listened to General Conference. It's good to work down there, cause the little boys play and are busy, even Peter was climbing around and through the toy clubhouse. Owen used it for his hiking game - he was climbing a high mountain peak with rappelling gear
He tied the vacuum cord to his backpack strap, good to have that as an anchor, haha. He's got the right idea, doing his toddler best. I'm really proud of the basement progress. After a Costco run on Saturday, I brought home a lot of boxes and told myself that they would be full of things to donate to Deseret Industries later this week, and I've almost got them ready. I drive by the DI twice a week, on Tuesdays when I take Wes to Clayton, and Thursdays when Abi goes to her flute lesson. I didn't have it ready for yesterday, but I'll have them full tomorrow.
It feels good to be clearing things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...