Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tiny Fingers, Tiny Toes - with polish!

On my first day home from the hospital, Lili and I were smothered with attention from Melodie and Abi. My bags of clothes and makeup were still on the floor, and Abi found the fingernail polish I had taken to the hospital. Since they wouldn't leave the room, and since I was stuck on the couch with a baby attached, I had no good excuse to not paint their nails when Mel asked and Abi grunted as she waved her fingers front of my face. Painting fingernail and putting on makeup is not something I do much - I have to proactively try to be feminine - to brush out my hair or try to smell sweet. Maybe since the numbers of girls in our home has increased, it will help me to be more girly. So we painted fingernails on Mel and Abi while I nursed, and since Lili's little toes and fingers were there, we decided to do her too! So fun. Maybe I could get into this prissy stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...