Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Face Painting

It was nice the other day when I was taking care of the baby and didn't have any interruptions from Abi or Lily. When I decided to go check on them, I laughed out loud - I was glad to see they had come up with an activity to entertain themselves. :)


Lily held sweetly still while Abi worked on her. It was really cute. I had left them with paper and watercolors, but don't mind at all that they got creative with how to use them. I was just glad to have been left alone for a little while and that all of their mess was totally cleanable and wasn't permanent. I left them alone to continue with their project. Here is their finished work.


...then we all went and took a bath.

2 comments:

  1. my boys have done that a couple times. little indian warriors. abi looks so adorable in that last picture. her face is just so cute. just realized it's just you and the 3 girls home alone all morning. that's something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Abi's smile is way cute, she's so pretty. I'm totally jealous that she's got her dad's eyelashes, so does Sophia, I can already tell, glad I married a guy with good genes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...