Friday, September 30, 2011

I Love My Roomies


I love the fall weather. I've been cracking open the windows at night. Well, sometimes cracking, other nights all the way open. Poor Corey's catching a cold from it, sorry sweetie. I'm not a very good roommate for him I guess, cause I just love waking up to a nice cool room and being warm under the covers, especially since I have a heated teddy bear, she keeps me so warm and toasty!


Abi holding my Teddy Bear - cute expression on her below


Sophi is so cute! And did I tell you that Lily calls her Fifi? Not sure how to spell that, it's like Phebe but Phefee - Fee-fee? Fifi? When Lily first said "Baby Fifi!" we all laughed and thought it was so cute, so that's the nickname that is currently sticking. When we were still getting used to Sophia, Corey would ask "How's Penelope?" or "Is Ezmerelda okay?" and he'd just throw out any random name, but lately he's been consistent with asking "Is Fifi okay?" So Fifi might stick.

Lily getting nervous she won't get a turn holding baby Fifi. Love you Lillers!

1 comment:

  1. Lily's expression in the last pic made me laugh out loud. What a cute little face!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...