Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lights At Temple Square

We went downtown to Temple Square tonight to see the lights. Since it wasn't cold and since there is no snow yet, even I decided to go. Natalie got lots of smiles from strangers passing by, love that little face!
So it was a full family outing. Corey and I kept counting to 9 a hundred times making sure we didn't have any kids lag behind. I (or one of the kids) have misplaced my camera, so Melodie documented the evening for us, thanks Mel. Here's one she took of the temple that I really liked ~
Sophia looked so cute in the stroller. She wasn't buckled in but had her hands turned out and holding on to the stroller frame. Hang on tight.
Where'd you get those big brown eyes, pretty girl?
We went to a choir concert and walked around looking at the thousands and thousands of lights and the different nativities.
It seems like each tree could be a galaxy of stars. Impressive, I wonder how they do it all?
It wasn't cold or too crowded since we got there early. It was a nice night and it's a great Christmas tradition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...