Monday, January 20, 2014

Stupid Homework

I recently came to the computer where Melodie had been doing her math homework. I got a chuckle out of her taking out her frustrations by yelling at the computer ~
She was looking through pictures on my computer when she saw I had taken a picture of it. She told me that she would try to write "stupid" but the math program automatically changed her "pi" to "π", which totally made me laugh. So frustrating when you're trying to yell and the computer font won't let you, right? Mel's got a bit of my dislike for Math in her genes, but she's also got my creativity. She might be a little more creative actually. She came up with for her English homework, which I loved.

They are good students and are liking school, but we're all glad to have a break from it today and have another morning to sleep in, even if it is just one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...