Friday, April 10, 2015

On the Phone

The kids like talking to their brothers back in the US. Natalie called Joseph as she was playing with the phone yesterday. He called back almost right away, which surprised me because it was during school. But he was walking home from seminary so he had 5 minutes. And Natalie took the phone and just jibber jabbered away. It's funny.
These pictures are of Natalie talking to Ethan on the phone this past Sunday after General Conference
"Hello, Ethan?"
How does he fit in there? How does this work?
Hmmm, strange magic...
I love to hear her talk to them (and love her little curls!)
I need to start taking more videos, cause I just can't capture that cute little one year old voice with pictures or written words.
Say "I love you, Ethan!" Bye Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...